The Administrative Assistant & Receptionist serves as the greeter and first point of contact for the Westchester Office. The receptionist greets visitors and helps them sign in. He or she notifies office staff when appointments arrive. In addition, the receptionist assists with support for the the EI, CPSE and CSE programs. The ideal candidate for this position will be very proficient in Microsoft Office, an excellent written and verbal communicator, and exhibit the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
1. Greet visitors and complete sign in process.
2. Notify staff when appointments arrive.
3. Assist in creation of files for EI and CPSE programs.
4. Print and file session notes for EI and CPSE programs.
5. File Monthly OSC notes in EI charts.
6. File session notes in CPSE charts.
7. File all progress reports for EI and CPSE programs.
8. Assist EI and CPSE evaluation coordinators when requested.
9. Request progress reports form EI and CPSE providers when due and send to QA department.
10. Assist with data entry for progress notes in all programs.
11. Monitor teacher absence and makes ups for SEIT program.
12. Collect and file coordination of service logs for SEIT children.
13. Compile monthly office supply order and e mail to Plainview office.
14. Close charts and file.
15. Prepare closed charts for filing in storage.
Physical Demands & Travel Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. It is a requirement of this position to lift document files and other objects up to 25 lbs. Travel outside of the office is not a requirement of this position.
Required Education & Experience
1. High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
2. Business writing samples required
Preferred Education & Experience
1. Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
2. Bilingual English/ Spanish a plus
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
AAP / EEO
All About Kids is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment in decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO