The Compliance Manager for Service Provision is responsible for directly managing all required Early Intervention Case Manager duties and ensuring such duties are completed in accordance with the Early Intervention Program’s Rules and Regulations/Policies & Procedures.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ensures compliance of ongoing services in Early Intervention Program (EIP) across all regions; ensure all EIP child charts are audit ready regarding service documentation whether hard copy or electronic format
- Oversees and manages all case managers and staff acting in same capacity for all regions for EIP
- Ensures compliant collection and filing of EIP Service documents whether hard copy or electronic
- Acts as Therapist Relations Manager for EIP ongoing services - via all formats of email, phone etc. Liaise regarding therapist concerns or issues with Regional Q/A Compliance Manager when needed.
- Requests all progress reports from internal and external cases six weeks prior to the authorization end date so that the Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP) meeting can be conducted in a timely fashion.
- Faxes progress reports (for security purposes) to Service Coordinators (SC) as needed and/or upload progress reports in to NYEIS.
- Documents all related activity to the case chronologically in the log notes.
- Works closely with the staffing coordinator to re-staff cases within 48 hours.
- Submits weekly and monthly tracking reports.
- Assists outside service coordinators and therapists servicing outside cases.
- Acts as ad-hoc supervisor and keep supervisor informed about issues related to the position.
- Will be organizing and overseeing Service Provision internal audits in accordance to the EI program for the Westchester and Long Island offices. i.e., First Attend Date, 3 consecutive absences, Progress reports, Child Chart Compliance,
- Assisting the Regional Q/A Compliance Manager with Child Medical Record request.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and problem-solve
- Critical thinking skills
- Detail-oriented nature
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Proficient in Microsoft word and excel
Physical Demands & Travel Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to [talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. It is a requirement of this position to lift document files and other objects up to 30 lbs. This position should travel between office locations 25 miles once per month.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in in Psychology, or other Social Services field
- 4+ years related job experience
Preferred Education and Experience
- 1-2+ years management/ leadership experience
- Bilingual English-Spanish preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
All About Kids is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment in decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO