ALL ABOUT OUR COMPANY
All About Kids was founded by Cathy Grossfeld in 1988, later joined by her husband Michael who are both New York State licensed Speech-Language Pathologists and have over 60 years of combined experience in providing and administering services for children with developmental delays.
For over 30 years, All About Kids has provided evaluations, individual and group therapy services, consultations, and service coordination for children. All About Kids' comprehensive offering of services and programs addresses all facets of a child's development and allows for better team coordinated and individualized treatment. We provide early intervention, preschool, school age, and autism services privately as well as through the New York State public funded EI, CPSE, and District CSE programs including the NYCDOE. We are proud of our history of 30 years of outstanding program and fiscal audit reviews.
ALL ABOUT OUR MISSION
All About Kids is dedicated to making a difference in the lives of children and families who need our help by supporting early identification of a child's developmental needs and their access to quality services. Through intervention we facilitate individual growth and independence in the most natural and least restrictive environment.
ALL ABOUT OUR VISION
All About Kids sees a world where all children have access to intervention allowing them to live a full and rich life without restriction, where parents have access to the information and training they need to support their child's therapy and special education needs, and where disabilities, therapy, and special education can be openly discussed without stigma.
ALL ABOUT THE JOB
All About Kids is looking for candidates to assist with EI and CPSE evaluation coordination. Candidates must have strong computer and interpersonal skills and be able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment. Bilingual Spanish a plus but no required.
The CPSE Evaluation Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the Early Intervention evaluation process beginning at the time of the assignment from the district until the CPSE meeting.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Assign evaluating therapists to new cases once accepted from the school districts. (CPSE).
2. Enter the child and therapist information into the CPSE tracking sheet.
3. Request and obtain medical exam record for each child evaluated.
4. Perform K Check on each doctor to ensure they are compliant and not on a Medicaid Excluded list.
5. Ensure therapist send in required reports on or before due dates.
6. Ensure that scripts are obtained and completed for CPSE Speech, OT, PT and Psychological evaluations.
7. Ensure Medicaid consent is signed for CPSE referrals
8. Give completed CPSE packets to QA staff for review.
9. Maintain compliance with getting reports to districts and families prior to CPSE initial review meetings.
10. Obtain completed STAC-5 forms from districts to send to billing for payment of evaluations completed.
11. Enter data into the CLAIMS system for billing.
12. Mail packets to pediatrican.
13. Maintain evaluation files and ensure all itmes on evaluation checklist are completed.
14. Maintain calendar of all CPSE meetings.
15. Ensure coverage for CPSE meetings from eligible list of authorized personnel.
1. Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams.
2. Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast paced environment
3. Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. It is a requirement of this position to lift document files and other objects up to 20 lbs.
Travel to other offices for training purposes may occur intermittently 2-3 times per year.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Preferred Education and Experience
2. Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Service related field
3. 3+ years experience in Early Intervention
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ALL ABOUT EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
All About Kids is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment in decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO