The Administrative Assistant & Receptionist is the face of our Plainview office to visitors and clients - customer service and professionalism is of the utmost importance. This person also supports the day to day functions of the office to ensure efficient implementation of operational procedures. This position is responsible for confidential and time sensitive information and ensuring all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality in a timely manner. The best candidate for this position is punctual, well-spoken, task-driven, autonomous, and has at least one year of experience in customer service or administration.
- Receives phone calls through the main phone line and directs calls to the appropriate personnel
- Greets, serves, and communicates with clients and visitors upon arrival
- Creates and maintains progress reports and an annual review tracker
- Receives, responds, and manages general email inbox
- Communicates regularly with School Districts & Providers regarding reports and meetings
- Prints and mails information regularly to families
- Handles physical and digital filing of sensitive information
- Receives and responds to requests from districts regarding reports.
- Requests late/missing reports from providers via email and/or phone to ensure reports are submitted in a timely manner.
- Collects requests and completes operations office supply purchase orders and submits to be signed off by Office Manager and the Fiscal Department.
- Adheres and assists with the development of Health and Safety protocols including maintaining kitchen cleanliness.
- Responds to provider questions or directs providers to appropriate personnel.
- Provides support in workflow execution, planning and implementation
- Supports and serves office staff with printer, mailing and Microsoft Office functions as needed
- Assists with projects and special requests from Office Managers as needed
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Proficient Computer Skills- Word, Excel, and Microsoft 365
Preferred Education and Experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor's Degree in Training and Development, Organizational Development, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in office administration or educational related field
- Multilingual Spanish-English a plus
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
All About Kids is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment in decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO